RESIDENT ENGINEER AND SUPPLIER QUALITY ASSURANCE (SQA)
COMPLAINTS MANAGEMENT ON SITE
The experts of FOCUSON are the link between the customer and the supplier. They are taking over the implementation of all quality promoting measures, for example the supplier selection and development, the planning and implementing of process and/or supplier audits. They also take responsibility to guarantee the delivery times or the development and the approval of processes and products at the supplier.
We know the branch requirements! In accordance with your needs our SQAs assist you on a short-, medium- or longtime basis.
FOCUSON Resident Engineers/SQAs offer the following services on site:
- Daily presence at audits
- Quick feedback of negative audit outcomes
- Support in the start up phase
- Continuous contact with the production line
- Checking and analyzing of suspect parts
- Management and initiation of elimination measures
- Weekly reports containing trend analysis
- Information management for elimination measures
- Information on changes in stock
- Logistics coordination and stock placement of new parts
- Direct and daily communication with the employees at the line, in the audit and in the quality etc.
They are in charge of an optimized regulation of technological sectors, support you in tool and parts design and check the costs and feasibility. FOCUSON Specialists take over the management of production startups and sourcing projects.
MANAGEMENT OF COLLECTIVE REJECTS
AT YOUR CUSTOMER
Claims Management on-site in the Customer’s System: In the claims management FOCUSON has standardized work processes and charges a fixed price per claim within the system of the customer. We report immediately if internal problems arise and claims cannot be solved in the agreed time. This creates transparency, makes the process quicker and reduces costs.
Product generation process
- Support in project, quality and process management
- Project coordination
- Selection of suppliers and supplier development
- Packaging design
- Logistic planning – sequencing, project outsourcing, etc.
- Support in process and product approval / first draft
- Technical and qualitative pre-series support – resident engineer
- Problem analysis and reporting
- Reworks on the pre-series
- Logistic support in the pre-series – progress chasers
- On-site support in technical, qualitative, and logistic matters
- On-site resident engineer
- Problem analysis and reporting on location
- Logistic coordination on location
- Your on-site point of contact – resident engineer
- Complaint procedure, error control
- Accumulated scraps
- Sorting and reworks
- Returns delivery