This is how
Do you wish to launch your career, or refocus yourself vocationally? A first step is to produce good application documents.
What you need to watch out for:
Take your time and design your application and other documents in an appealing way.
Send us a complete set of your certificates as copies or as scans. What are important to us are the latest
- Service and work testimonials
- Interim testimonials
- School certificates such as graduation, diploma or degree certificates
- Educational certificates
- Verification of completed further education and training courses
- Letters of recommendation
In your curriculum vitae, list the stages in your career in chronological sequence.
- In your letter of introduction, explain to us why the vacancy advertised appeals to you, and why you wish to work in that company. Here, describe your vocational experience and/or the tasks you performed during work placements.
- Please state whether you are currently in an employed post, and the earliest date at which you could start with us.
- List your software skills, specialist and language skills in your curriculum vitae
- Make use of the facility to upload your application documents in the form of PDF files directly onto our Career Portal. You are also welcome to send us your application documents by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to receiving your application and assure you that it will be dealt with swiftly.
Focuson Personnel Management
The best employees
for your company.
News & best practice
We have saved the best until last.
Taking a look is well worth doing.
Technical engineers for hardware and software
Our client is an IT security business that provides services to the semiconductor industry. They produce systems for equipping the wafers used in smartphone displays. With selected candidates, FOCUSON Personnel Management was able to satisfy the requirements of this client, recruiting technical engineers for hardware as well as software, to develop these systems.
Do you know what NDT stands for? NDT or ‘non-destructive testing’ is used on materials or welded seams to detect cracks and inclusions. The professional designation for this is: NDT inspector. These are sought-after technical specialists, ones that are almost impossible to find on the labour market. However, for our client, through our international network, we succeeded in recruiting two specialists from Slovenia with expertise from pipeline construction and the laying of oil pipelines.
Acute personnel shortage
If several specialist staff fall away from one day to the next, a personnel services provider with a large network is the business you need to contact. For an internationally active logistics provider, FOCUSON Personnel Management was able within a very short space of time to refill the job vacancies with skilled export planners, customs declaration specialists and clerical staff.
Experts for experts
Whether unskilled or skilled workers, whether the need for resources is long-term, short-term or project-based – we offer many different personnel services and working time models to assist our customers in the difficult search for suitable employees. This is appreciated by many renowned companies from sectors as diverse as mechanical engineering, steel-making, plant construction, logistics and intralogistics. The spectrum is wide and affects almost every area of the organisation – from specialists in mechanical engineering and plant construction, IT, software development staff and support staff for Sales.