THROUGH TO VOLUME PRODUCTION
MANAGING NEW LAUNCHES
IMPROVING AND OPTIMISING QA-Processes
FOCUSON employees and our consultants manage new production launches, sourcing projects and we accompany production companies right through the entire product creation process – from the development and early project stage, through the SOP – Start of Production and right through to volume production.
In this interface function, we optimise communication and we coordinate all activities during the start-up phase. We assure seamless procedures and we work continuously to improve and optimise related processes. We manage the relationship between you and your supplier, we monitor the quality of products and materials as well as progress in production, we check and coordinate delivery dates and we help to assure successful and on-schedule completion.
EARLY STAGE OF A PROJECT
- Support with the management of projects, quality and processes
- Project coordination
- Selection of suppliers and supplier development
- Design of packaging
- Logistics planning - sequencing, outsourcing projects, etc.
- Support with approval of processes and products / initial samples
- Technical and quality-related support at the pre-production stage – Resident Engineer
- Problem analysis and reporting
- Rework at the pre-production stage
- Logistics support during the pre-production stage - schedule chasers
SOP For Start of Production
- On-site support with technical, quality-related and logistic issues
- On-site Resident Engineer
- Problem analysis and reporting on location
- Logistics coordination on location
Production Support During Volume Production
- Your on-site contact – Resident Engineer
- Complaint processing, remedial action
- General scrap
- Sorting and rework
- Processing of returns
Focuson Industrial Services
Your partner for quality services.
logistics services and outsourcing.
News & best practice
We have saved the best until last.
Taking a look is well worth doing.
CONTACT PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT
TEMPORARY WORK AND
ARE THESE COMPATIBLE?
T: +43 316 40 37 170
Defects cannot be excluded altogether
With our customers, we are connected by a successful partnership extending back over many years. The fact that this can give rise to quality problems is something that cannot be eliminated altogether in a manufacturing context, nor in the automotive industry. However, if something still happens, it is important to have a reliable partner to call upon. One who can handle assignments and the often challenging task profiles associated with them, and can do so quickly and professionally.
Prompt assistance from FOCUSON experts
If a customer faces a huge challenge in quality assurance, we can assemble a competent team within a very short time and send in appropriate experts to initiate remedial measures rapidly.