MANUFACTURER AND SUPPLIER
FOCUSON Resident Engineers act as the extended arm of the supplier on location with the customer. A Resident Engineer is the communication interface and he remains in continuous dialogue with staff in Quality Assurance, Logistics and Production.
We know the sector requirements precisely! Matched to your precise needs, support from our Resident Engineers can be agreed on a short, medium or long-term basis, or on an interim basis.
Services & Competencies
- Daily presence in the audit process
- Rapid feedback in relation to negative audit results
- Support during the start-up phase
- Clarification of faults and/or the causes of problems
- Ongoing contact with the production line
- Appraisal and analysis of defective parts
- Control and initiation of remedial action
- Information management for remedial action
- Weekly report with trend analysis
- Change log notification
- Logistics coordination and placement of new parts
- Direct and daily communication with employees on the line, in Audit, Quality, Logistics, etc.
COMPLAINT PROCESSING AND
ACCUMULATE NOK PARTS
FOCUSON Industrial Services takes responsibility for quality assurance on location and rapidly and efficiently initiates corrective and remedial actions. In the complaint processing area, we work on a standardised basis at agreed fixed costs for each complaint in the system of a customer. We report whenever internal problems occur, and when it proves impossible to process complaints within the agreed time. For you, this creates transparency, it accelerates the process and it reduces costs.
Focuson Industrial Services
Your partner for quality services.
logistics services and outsourcing.
News & best practice
We have saved the best until last.
Taking a look is well worth doing.
Defects cannot be excluded altogether
With our customers, we are connected by a successful partnership extending back over many years. The fact that this can give rise to quality problems is something that cannot be eliminated altogether in a manufacturing context, nor in the automotive industry. However, if something still happens, it is important to have a reliable partner to call upon. One who can handle assignments and the often challenging task profiles associated with them, and can do so quickly and professionally.
Prompt assistance from FOCUSON experts
If a customer faces a huge challenge in quality assurance, we can assemble a competent team within a very short time and send in appropriate experts to initiate remedial measures rapidly.